At Al Sadiq, we believe that the safety of our students is of paramount importance as such; All transported students shall conduct themselves on the bus and at bus stops in a manner which contributes to the safety and well-being of everyone.
Parents are responsible for the following;
▪ Ensuring the children are at the bus stop on time. In case of delay they shall be responsible for transporting their children to school. For informing their children about the importance of traffic and bus safety and how to safely wait and board the school bus.
▪ For informing the school principal and the transport department of any concerns about the driver.
▪ For preventing their child from traveling in the event of sickness.
▪ Prompt payment of fees
▪The use of mobile phones and musical instruments on the bus is not permitted.
▪ Students should follow safety procedures and help promote safe travel.
▪ The student should board the bus from the designated bus point agreed upon earlier with the school.
▪ Students should not leave the bus at any other place other than the designated stop.
▪ Student should be kind and be respectful at all times to co-travelers.
▪ Any problem in bus should be reported to the Bus Attendant and/or Bus Driver/transport department.
▪ Only travel on your designated bus. If a temporary change is required, parents MUST inform the transport department well in advance for approval. Decision of the department is final.
▪ Students should cooperate with the bus conductors and drivers.
1- Children of FS2 to Year 1 will not be left at the drop off point unless designated adult is present to collect them.
2- It is the responsibility of the parent(s) to ensure that their child/children is/are at the pick-up point at the designated time.
3- Buses will not leave from collection points ahead of schedule. However, due to traffic pressures, buses will not be able to wait at pick-up point after the scheduled time due to traffic delays buses may arrive at pick-up and drop-off points behind schedule.
4- In case of change of residence, transport service will be provided subject to the availability of seats and routes. Parents are advised to take prior approval from transport department before changing the residence to avoid any inconvenience.
5- Parent or guardian shall compensate the company for any damages caused/sustained by the bus or other travelers as a result of in appropriate action by their child/children.
6- Parents are requested not to enter into any verbal discussions with the drivers as this can adversely affect their driving. Parents may discuss such issues with the transport Manager in charge or direct it to the school authorities. Drivers are not allowed to give their personal contact details.
7- Parents and guardians are not allowed to enter the bus or block the way of the bus.
1. The transport fee cheques /cash to be deposited in 3 installments at the time of admission. One current cheque and two PDCs.
▪ 1st installment (Sep-Dec) to be paid on or before 15th June 2018 for new admission/Regular students.
▪ 2nd installment (Jan-March) to be paid on or before 5th January
▪ 3rd installment (April-June) to be paid on or before 5th April
Students will be charged for all 10 months (September to June) in 3 installments. Monthly or term wise service is not provided. Service once discontinued arbitrarily will not be resumed. Transport service can be discontinued by giving one month prior notice in writing to transport department to get the refund of the remaining month(s) else one month’s fees will be deducted before refund being affected.
2. One way service is not available.
3. Cheque dishonored by the bank penalty will be charged 500/-AED.
4. Fee is subject to change.
5. School transport is a facility that can be withdrawn by either parents or school by giving one month advance notice.
Drop in or get in touch with us with the information given below or send us a query through the contact form
P O Box 16196, Al Qusais,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“In the creation of the heavens and the earth the alternation of the night and the day, in the ships that sail in the sea with their load…. in the rain which Allah sends down from the sky and thus revives the earth after its death; and then He spread in all kinds of animals; in the changing of the winds: in the clouds which have been left suspending between the heaven and the earth -in all these are clear signs for the people who understand”