From December 11th to 31st, 2023, Admissions inquiries and Accounts will be available from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm, following the winter break schedule.
As student health, safety, welfare, and well-being are our top priority, the school has a responsibility to provide child protection by:
1. Maintaining a safe environment in which children can learn and develop
2. Practicing safe staff and student recruitment
3. Using an effective curriculum to clearly define what is and is not acceptable behavior, how to speak up regarding concerns, and how to become (as an adult) a safe and respectful citizen
4 Recognizing and reporting incidents of harm and possible offenses against children;
5. Supporting children who have been abused
6. And appointing a designated member of staff to take primary responsibility for child protection