We welcome applications from students of all the nationalities who have a willingness to contribute to the school and community. We offer rolling enrollment throughout the year.
At Al Sadiq Islamic English School, we follow the IGCSE, Cambridge Curriculum. The academic year runs from September to June.
Al Sadiq Islamic English School is fully inclusive and welcomes applications for students from all backgrounds, regardless of race, ethnicity or ability.
Admission for Foundation Stage:
- FS 2: Four years completed by 31-12-2019 (for the year 2019-2020)
- FS 2: Four years completed by 31-12-2018 (for the year 2018-2019)
- The admission process begins in the first week of February for the academic year beginning in September every year.
- Prior to the admission process parents need to complete the student online enquiry form.
Admission for the primary and secondary phases (Grade FS2 to Year 11)
- Online registration can be completed by logging into the website.
- The registered candidates will be contacted to complete a placement assessment.
- Admission procedures laid down by the regulatory authorities are adhered to A UAE residence visa is required.