Al Sadiq Islamic English School is in Al Qusais, Dubai. The school provides a UK based education underpinned with Islamic principles and values. Al Sadiq Islamic English School follows the Cambridge curriculum which is aligned to the National Curriculum for England.
The school provides a secure, supportive environment which nurtures a growth mindset with a continued commitment to excellence.
- The aim of the school is to prepare students for a socially changing and technologically advanced society.
- The school has 2063 students and employs 200 qualified, dedicated and passionate teachers.
Al Sadiq Islamic English School offers:
- A digital based education that supports proficiency in literacy
- 21st Century skills in SMART classrooms
- Opportunities for the strong personal development of all students
- A strong sense of community based on Islamic values.
Our guiding principles are to:
- Foster students’ quest for knowledge and proficiency in all communication skills
- Develop students’ analytical thinking, growth mindset and prepare them for higher education and employment
- Prepare all students to become responsible citizens who contribute in innovative ways to the global society.
In Al Sadiq Islamic English School we are committed to providing a safe and stimulating environment where our students enjoy learning, achieve their potential and become independent life-long learners. Islamic values are at the core of the school and we ensure that our students practice in all aspects of their lives. Our school strives to be at the centre of the local community with positive and effective links to global communities.
We are committed to delivering inclusive education that is truly student-centric. Every student will be encouraged to develop and extend their intellectual and creative horizons to enhance holistic growth.
The aim of the school is to underpin the UK curriculum with Islamic Values. Each student is encouraged to develop a sense of responsibility and to become an independent, self- reliant member of society.
Al Sadiq Islamic English School was established 25 years ago to promote Islamic values within the context of the UK Curriculum. With a clear mission based on Islamic principles, the school strives to provide quality learning by promoting positive thinking, well- being and happiness.
The Al Sadiq rational is to nurture the aspirations of our students and inspire them to achieve their goals. Teachers are passionate about enabling Al Sadiq’s students to reach their potential academically, socially and personally. The school has always sought to establish a strong community based on clear principles and values.