Classroom Monitor gives our teachers an easy way to record assessment; it makes sense of our data gives perfect reports.
Formative assessment that is done becomes fast, easy and routine with online mark books. They map to our school’s curriculum and suit any classroom.
Online mark books give our teachers a quick and easy way to enter assessment. It’s the most flexible system for curriculum coverage. With our creative customized objectives, or a ready-made curriculum – we capture all the evidence they need to support judgments and map out next steps in learning.
With this efficient tool we are able to record our formative assessment
Any time – record learning as it happens in the classroom, or when it suits
Any way – use on our desk computer, tablet or mobile phone app
Anywhere – it’s online and always with us
All our data – save time with one click assessment and target setting
All our evidence – record photos, video, audio and notes
Live tracking data pinpoints gaps in learning, strengths and weaknesses to derive every student results and targets into live analysis of their progressive learning. From cohort comparisons to the individual child needs it access and gives comparative data with progress. So we are able to Live tracking data pinpoints gaps in learning, strengths and weaknesses to derive every student results and targets into live analysis of their progressive learning.
From cohort comparisons to the individual child needs it access and gives comparative data with progress. So we are able toTrack pupil performance against targets and expectations
- Summative results populated from the formative assessment mark book are recorded directly
- View all pupil tracking data in one, easy to access online location
- Linked to our school’s MIS so pupil data is always up to date
- Set multiple targets and track progress against them
- Create intervention groups to ensure no child gets left behind
- Quickly switch between pupil and group view of assessment data to view averages and percentages
- Compare groups using attainment, progress, attendance and ‘on track’ measures
- Drill-down into graphs and tables to identify individuals
- Speedy access to all our results, any time we need them
- Create and share favourite graphs with everyone.
Good communication with parents and carers make a big difference to pupils realizing their potential. Classroom Monitor makes it quicker and easier for us to involve them with their child’s learning. Our report-writing tool clearly links assessment scores to meaningful descriptions and achievement. We are also able to map out future goals with shared learning resourcesCreate better reports in much less time
- Build a personal learning profile for each child as the year progresses.
- Feed achievements and targets recorded in the Formative Assessment Markbooks into reports
- Slash the time you spend on paper reporting, with ready-made templates and statement library
- Show the full picture with contributions from teachers, TAs and senior staff
- Improve parental access to reports and attendance records through our secure online portal
- Share learning resources with parents so they can support their child’s progress
- Show off pupil achievement with video clips, recordings and images
- Create snapshots of classroom assessment, ‘next step’ targets or share ‘live’ information