At Al Sadiq Islamic English School, we believe the quality of teaching and learning and the level of individual care and attention which each student receives are equally important; both are given a high priority. The School follows the National Curriculum for England and prepares our students to take the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
Al Sadiq Islamic English School offers students a number of benefits which include:
- International Curriculum
- Islamic Value based education
- A secure, supportive environment which nurtures learning and understanding.
- Personality development and character building.
The aim of the school is to foster and emphasize an appreciation of knowledge and to prepare students for a socially changing and technologically advanced society. Al Sadiq Islamic English school lays the foundation from which students can pursue university levels of education or professional career paths suited to their talents and interests. We are committed to working in partnership with parents and students to provide the support needed to meaningfully belong to their school and wider community, feel valued for their contributions, engage purposefully in learning and experience academic, cultural, social and emotional success in a common learning environment.
Steps for Registration:
Step 1: Online Application
- Select ‘Admissions Application Form’ tab on the home page of Al Sadiq Islamic English School.
- Complete the Online Application Form. Once you complete the form, you will receive an acknowledgement with an advice on the following steps.
Step 2: Registration
- Parents should pay a fee of AED 525/- to initiate the registration.
- Parents are required to submit the listed documents to complete the application. Please note you are requested to upload the documents online. Due to the large volume of applications we receive daily, we will not be able to accept these documents through email.
Note: Payment of the Registration fee does not guarantee your child a place at the school. Your application will only be completed once we have received all documentation and the required payment.
Step 3: Enrolment
Registrar will be sending offer letters through email to applicants, subject to seat availability.
Payment of 10% of tuition Fee (non-refundable, non-transferrable but adjustable) in cash or through debit/credit card at the school counter. 3 PDCs need to be submitted for the remaining fees for the year (Sep, Dec and Mar).
Once the above process is completed student is officially enrolled.
Parents will be notified via email the schedule of tuition fee payment, by the Finance department.
Note: If a seat is not available, your child’s application will be placed on a waitlist until a seat becomes available.
- Passport copies for child, father and mother
- Residency visa page copies for child, father and mother – (When Available)
- Copy of your child's birth certificate in English or Arabic
- Recent passport size photographs of your child
- Copy of your child’s immunization card
- Emirates ID card back & front copies for child, father and mother
- Original Emirates ID of child and both the parents
- Transfer certificate or previous schools’ leaving certificate. The original will be required on or before your child's first day at the school
Transfer certificate guidelines
Transfer certificate must be on official school letterhead and must contain the below information.
- Full name of student
- Date of birth
- Enrolment date and the year group when the child first started at their current school
- Present class
- Year/Grade completed
- Year/Grade promoted to
- School curriculum
- Principal signature and school stamp
If transferred from a school within the GCC (GCC Countries- Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman) or from another UAE Emirate, transfer certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Education.
Children coming from countries other than USA, Australia, Canada, Western Europe, Japan and New Zealand should have the original Transfer Certificate (TC) attested by:
- Educational Authorities from country of TC origin
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs from country of TC origin
- UAE Embassy from country of TC origin
For further information, contact our registrar on +971-4-2634083.