We welcome applications from students of all the nationalities who have a willingness to contribute to the school and community. We offer rolling enrollment throughout the year as long as space is available and aim to make the admissions process a pleasant, straightforward experience.
At Al Sadiq Islamic English School we follow the IGCSE (GCE) ‘O’ Level, Cambridge University and the academic year runs from September to June. We accept registration during the months of Feb – June. While we try to accommodate as many students as we can, there are constraints concerning limitations of numbers in each class.
Admission for Kindergarten:
- FS 2: Four years completed by 31-12-2018 (for the year 2018-19)
- The Admission process begins in the first week of February for the academic year beginning in September every year.
- Prior to the admission process parents need to fill up the Student Online Enquiry Form which is available online.
Admission for the Primary, Middle and Secondary Section (Grade FS2 to Year 11)
- Online registration should be done by logging into the website.
- The registered candidates will be called for the Admission test and the assessment (interview). The subjects for the Admission test are Mathematics, English and Science (from Year 6 onwards). These test guidelines are found on the School website.
*Note: (Attending the Admission test will not confirm the admission)
- Based on the result of the Admission test, the admission procedure is processed (Interview may also follow after successful clearance of Admission Test).
- If the admission is not confirmed within the prescribed time limit given by Registrar after the date of admission test result declaration, it will be discarded and admission will be denied.In all cases, admission procedures laid down by the Ministry of Private Education have to be adhered to:Candidates applying for admission must be on UAE Residence Visa.
Parents are expected to
- Provide the school with copies of all medical, psychological or educational assessments or reports before entry to the school. Such materials are a prerequisite in enabling us to provide the best education for your child. Failure to disclose any such information, including the deliberate withholding of information, may result in your child not making the expected progress in schoolThe subjects for the Admission test are English & Math (FS2 to 5) and 9 to 11 (Commerce).
Admission test for Year 6 to 11 English, Math & Science (including 9 to 11 offering Science faculty). Entrance tests are conducted for admissions from FS2 to Year 11.
English & Maths (Grade FS2-Year 11)
Science (Year 6- 11)
A revised Entrance Test Portion will be published in February/March 2018 for the Academic Year 2018-19.