Dear Parents, Assalam – o- Alaikum
Your kind attention is invited to the following:
1. The Annual Examination result will be declared on Sunday, 29th
2. Imp: Parents who wish to withdraw their ward(s) from school must apply for T.C before Wednesday, 25th
be able to issue any certificate, letter/document, leaving certificate etc. during vacation.
3. We have a long waiting list of admission. Parents who have Not re-registered their ward(s) may please complete the TC formalities as we
have started to allot your ward’s seat to new admissions.
4. Please clear all fee dues if any, including school transport up to June2014 at the earliest to avoid any inconvenience on the result day.
Accounts office will be open from 08:30am to 12:30pm on result day. (Fees will not be accepted after 11:30am). Parents who clear all fee dues on
result day will get the result of their ward on the following day. So kindly clear the dues before 29th
5. School office timings (Sun – Thurs) during Ramadan will be from 9:00am to 1:00pm and after Ramadan from 8:00am to 1:00pm until 30th
6. Re-examination instructions :
a. Re-examination will be held on 23rd
b. List of retest students will be declared on or before Tuesday, 17th June for Grade 3 – 7 and Thursday, 19th June 2014 for Grade 8 – 10.
c. Students failing to appear for re-exam will be detained.
d. A re-exam fee of Dhs 150/- irrespective of number of subjects has to be paid before the start of re-examination and also fee dues, if any; including
school transport should be cleared.
e. Portion for re-examination will be the same as that of the annual examination.
f. Retest fee receipt for Dhs. 150/- has to be submitted to the Exam In-charge, before the start of the re-examination.
g. Re-exam students must come in proper school uniform.
h. School transport will not be available during re-test days.
8. It is compulsory to buy the textbooks and notebooks (KG I to Grade 11) only from the school bookstore. Please do not buy from outside.
9. Parents are advised not to buy school uniform including shoes (regular shoes black and sports) for the new academic year as there are going to be
some changes in uniform for the year 2014-2015. Kindly wait for the details. This year the school is trying to arrange all these items including shoes
to maintain uniformity.
I take this opportunity to thank you for the cooperation and continued support you have always extended to the school.
WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY SUMMER VACATION!