AL SADIQ ISLAMIC ENGLISH SCHOOL
Dear Parents, Assalam – o- Alaikum
1. The Annual Examination result will be declared on Wednesday, 1st July 2015 between 8:00am and 11:00am.
2. Imp: Parents who wish to withdraw their ward(s) from school must apply for T.C before Thursday, 25th June 2015. The school will not be able to
issue any certificate, letter/document, leaving certificate etc. during vacation ( 5/7/2015-25/8/2015)
3. Please clear all fee dues if any, including school transport up to June 2015 at the earliest to avoid any inconvenience on the result day. Accounts office
will be open from 07:30am to 10:30am on result day. (Fees will not be accepted after 10:30am). Parents who clear all fee dues on result day will get
the result of their ward on the following day. So kindly clear the dues before 29th June 2015.
4. School office timings (Sun – Thurs) during Ramadan will be from 7:30am to 12:30pm and after Ramadan from 8:00am to 1:00pm.
a. Re-examination will be held on 25th, 27th, 28th June 2015 from 07:30am onwards.
b. List of retest students will be declared on or before Thursday, 18th June for Grade 3 – 7 and Sunday, 21st June 2015 for Grade 8 – 10 by 3pm.
c. Students failing to appear for re-exam will be detained.
d. Portion for re-examination will be the same as that of the annual examination.
e. Retest fee receipt for Dhs. 150/- has to be submitted to the Exam In-charge, before the start of the re-examination.
f. Re-exam students must come in proper school uniform.
g. School transport will not be available during re-test days.
6. It is compulsory to buy the textbooks and notebooks (KG I to Grade 11) only from the school bookstore only to avoid variation in publishers name,
7. Sale of uniforms, books, notebooks and stationery (KG1-grade11) will be on 26th, 27th, 29th, and 30th August 2015.
8. School will re-open for students from Sunday, 30th August 2015. Please follow the school website for more details.
I take this opportunity to thank you for the cooperation and continued support you have always extended to the school.
WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY SUMMER VACATION!